8 CRO statistics every marketer should know
What is CRO?
Conversion rate optimisation is a process in which you create a positive experience for your website visitors. This experience is so great that you can transform them from a visitor to customer. The conversions have different ways of being measured and it all depends on what the company is trying to achieve with the website.
If we look at a conversion in its simplest form, it means we are convincing someone to take action, something you wanted them to take. The action might be that you would like them to sign up to your newsletter, have them clicking around your website or calling to book an appointment. Conversions are always unique to each website.
Here are 8 different CRO statistics every marketer should know:
- B2C companies that have leveraged marketing automation have seen conversion optimisation of result in an uplift of 50%. Marketing automation software makes a marketers life much easier. It makes repetitive tasks such as posting on social media or sending emails but will also nurture prospects based on their online behaviour and preferences.
- Statistics show that more than 20% of businesses have expressed that they are unable to have an effective strategy for landing page testing. When a business doesn’t have a strategy it’s like taking notes with invisible ink. You will not be able to grow or learn from the issues of the landing page.
- 87% of marketers usually publish and distribute content on social media. It is very important that before you create a long landing page you think about the website visitors. You will need all the information such as brand voice and demographics.
- Customer testimonials have the highest effective rating for content marketing at 89%. If you add photos to the testimonials you can increase conversion rates. This will help you to increase believability of the words that were written.
- More than 61% of customers will go on to reading online reviews before making a purchase. People always learn about products and services from other people. Conversion rate optimisation services will be boosted if customers review products.
- The biggest percentage of your website visitors usually leave within 0-8 seconds of briefly viewing your landing page.
- Personalised emails will help the conversion rate by 10%. You can start sending content or offers that appeal to these buyers.
- Interactive content usually generates 2 times more conversion than passive content. It helps the brand understand the target audience a little bit better. With this knowledge you can create personalised content.
Not familiar with conversion rate optimisation? Contact us to find out more about our conversion rate optimisation marketing.